The following terms and conditions described below regulate access to and the use of the Site www.dulcebarbola.com
By accessing and using this site you are accepting without limitation the content thereof.
1. All elements contained in this website, such as text, images, graphics, audio and video, graphic design and software, among others (hereinafter collectively referred to as the CONTENT) are the exclusive property of BARBOLA, being subject to industrial and intellectual property and protected by national and international law, except third-party trademarks, mentioned for information purposes in accordance with current legislation and with honest practices in industrial or commercial matters property.
2. Access to this Website does not imply any waiver, transfer or total or partial transfer of such rights of intellectual property.
3. The user, unless prior express written BARBOLA authorization, undertakes to use the content of this website exclusively for their own needs and personal use is strictly prohibited its use for public or commercial purposes, distribution, modification , alteration, transmission, forwarding or decompilation.
4. You are granted a non-exclusive, free and personal license to use, copy, print and even transfer content to your terminal (download), provided it is for personal, non-commercial use license order.
5. The user expressly assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that could arise from accessing the contents of this Website, as well as their reproduction and dissemination, with or without the permission of its rightful owner.
6. BARBOLA not responsible for any use that you can make materials available at this Website if this would infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or relating to this company.
7. The user maintained at all times to BARBOLA harmless against any claim, judicial or extrajudicial, to be present against BARBOLA as a result of an inappropriate, unlawful or illegal use of the content by the user or third parties who should be responsible.
8. data transmission that you can make to this Web page or other access controlled by BARBOLA whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or transmission of any other material that encourages or constitutes conduct that would be considered prohibited one criminal offense.
9. BARBOLA not responsible for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), bulletins or any type of transmissions that are linked to this website and will cooperate with the relevant authorities, if so required, in identifying the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
10. In any case BARBOLA be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from access and use of the Website, such as the server of this page contains software viruses or any other harmful component.
11. The marks in its generic sense contained in this website are protected by law. The misuse of those marks or general content of this website is strictly prohibited, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
12. BARBOLA reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, including these terms and conditions. Also, BARBOLA reserves the right to terminate, if any, of the free provision of all or part of the contents of your website. Therefore, it is recommended that you consult with reasonable intervals this page if such changes have occurred.
13. For any questions that may arise regarding the contents, activities, products and services of this website will apply Mexican Legislation being equally competent Mexican courts any dispute that may arise concerning the interpretation and / or execution of these terms and conditions.
14. If for any reason a court or tribunal declared the invalidity or unenforceability of any part of these terms and conditions, the remaining provisions will continue to have full effect.
15. BARBOLA reserves the right to pursue breach of the above terms and conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising few civil and criminal actions can by law, without the absence of such actions imply consent to unlawful acts.